Total Healthcare in Retirement
After 15 years of helping families with their health-care options, I have now found a dental insurance plan that have value enough for me to get for my family. For years I thought that dental insurance was a waste of money. Until now- after seeing this plan. There...
Recently I spoke to clients and referrals that had Medicare Supp plans that are 8-14 years old. And it turns out they could move to a new plan, with better coverage (in some cases) BUT with less premiums paying each month. Doesn’t that help a retiree’s monthly budget?
Retirement Decision #3 of 5: Medicare
Your Medicare choice is just one of those 6 decisions. Healthcare expenses will be a growing part of your budget from your 60’s to your 90’s.
Are you a “do-it-yourselfer” working on your car or do you rely on professional mechanics to take care of your car.
We believe that you shouldn’t be a “do-it-yourselfer” when it comes to understanding your health-care, as many folks miss key points of options until talking with a professional. We keep up with the changing trends in healthcare as well as the changing needs of our clients.
And our recommendations reflect that in our customer service. And the cost is no different going to an Insurance Company directly or through us- the cost is the same to you!
Bob Kuhta (509) 392-4366 Ext. 1
Mark Rogers (509) 392-4366 Ext. 1
AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans feature a variety of coverage options that:
- Let you choose or keep any doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
- Help cover some of the medical expenses not paid by Medicare Parts A & B.
- Require no referrals to see a specialist who accepts Medicare patients.
United American Offers:
- Guaranteed renewable
- Portable – policy stays in force even if you move or change jobs
- Policy can’t be canceled as long as premiums are paid on time
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement insurance differs from other coverage:
- Low Out-of-pocket costs
- No Provider Networks, No Referrals
- Rarely Receive a Bill for Covered Services
- Keep Your Coverage – as long as you pay the premiums on time and make no material misrepresentations on the application
- Take Your Coverage Coast to Coast – in the US
- 7% Household Premium Discount Available
Premera Blue Cross of Washington
Get the healthcare coverage you’ll need throughout retirement, with plans starting as low as $90 a month!
Medicare Supplement plans include:
- The freedom to use any provider accepting Medicare.
Direct access to specialists who accept Medicare.
Guaranteed coverage for life – as long as your premiums are paid.
With Humana’s wide range of plans, pick the one that fits your lifestyle. Enjoy extras at no additional cost that boost your health along with the bottom line. That’s the Humana experience.
Competitive rates – without compromising coverage.
Choose your doctor – see any doctor who accepts Medicare, in most cases with no referrals required.
Guaranteed renewable policy – as long as your premiums are paid or material misrepresentation in the application.
Have questions? Email Mark
©2017 Simply Benefits, LLC. All rights reserved.
Tayler Made especially for Simply Benefits, LLC